know before you go
for virtual attendees
Can’t join us in person? No problem! You can still experience most of what Zoomtopia has to offer when you join via Zoom Events. Our Zoom Events product has a ton of powerful features – including Expo and Networking – to bring you a memorable virtual experience.
It’s free to register if you haven’t done so already!
How to join
When you register for the virtual experience, you’ll get an email confirmation.
- Open your email confirmation.
- Click “View Ticket,” or open your web browser and go to events.zoom.us to log in to Zoom Events.
- Click “Join Lobby” and you’re in. The event lobby is already open, so feel free to log in and have a look around!
Be sure to update your Zoom App to the latest version for the best experience.
If you’ve already registered, you can start exploring sessions in Zoom Events and adding them to your custom itinerary. Here’s how:
- Click “View Ticket” in your registration confirmation email, or open your web browser and log in to Zoom Events.
- Click “Join Lobby.”
- Select the “Sessions” tab.
- Explore session titles and descriptions using the filters to sort.
- Add a session to your itinerary by clicking the Bookmark icon.
Get language support
American Sign Language services will be available for all mainstage keynotes onsite in San Jose and streamed for virtual attendees on Zoom Events. All North American keynotes as well as streamed and virtual sessions will include Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese translations. We will use our automated captions and language interpretation options for all sessions.
Explore the virtual Expo
Our Zoom Events Expo feature provides a virtual exhibition space that connects attendees with exhibitors and booths to discover more about their products and services. Enter our virtual expo to learn about Zoom products, explore partner and sponsor booths, and interact with other attendees.
Hours are as follows:
Tues., Nov. 8 | 10:00am – 4:00pm (PT)
Wed., Nov. 9 | 9:00am – 1:00pm (PT)
Network with Other Attendees
Speaking of networking, Zoom Events has made virtual networking a breeze! With this amazing feature, you can easily hobnob with peers, expand your professional network, and socialize with other virtual attendees in a variety of ways.
To set up networking:
- Create your profile – it only takes a few seconds!
- Discover other people in the event chat, the people tab, or via automated matching.
- Message, connect, have an ad-hoc video call, or schedule a meeting for later with others who’ve indicated they’re interested in networking.
The best part? Profiles and connections are persistent within Zoom Events, so you can track who you met, where you met them, and build meaningful relationships!
Get your Zoomtopia swag!
More Zoomtopia events
We’re also hosting additional Zoomtopia events for our international and developer audiences.
Zoomtopia Developer Summit
Wednesday, November 9th
Our first Developer Summit takes place Wednesday, Nov. 9, in conjunction with Zoomtopia 2022! This all-day experience highlights all the ways real people are using Zoom’s developer resources to build exciting new apps and services.
Zoom CTO Brendan Ittelson will kick off the all-virtual event with the Developer Summit Keynote at 10:00am (PT) and detail the powerful partnerships and new additions to the Zoom Developer Platform. Attendees can also:
- Explore more than 20 deep-dive sessions that showcase what’s possible with the Zoom Developer Platform, including our software development kits – Zoom Apps SDK, Zoom Meeting SDK, and Zoom Video SDK – our extensive library of APIs, and our developer tools and resources.
- Connect with the Zoom Developer Relations team and other technical experts in our virtual expo booth, open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. PT, to get insights and share best practices.
for this free event!
Zoomtopia is powered by Zoom Events, an all-in-one platform that gives you the power to create engaging virtual experiences that attendees will love.
Build your own branded event hub, manage ticketing and registration, use one dashboard to administer user access, and allow your attendees to network during your event. Zoom Events will give you the ability to host a variety of events, from multi-day summits to multi-track conferences.