Know before you go
For in-person attendees
Attending Zoomtopia 2022 in San Jose? We hope so! It’s THE brand event of the season, and you won’t want to miss out as we “Explore New Dimensions” of work and unveil the future of communications.
Happening in-person and online November 8-9, Zoomtopia 2022 is your chance to discover the technology and strategies powering modern workforces. Come to hear our vision for business communications, and stay for the exciting guest speakers and sessions (such as host Alex Bornstein, and keynote speaker Grammy-winning music icon Timberland!).
The onsite portion of Zoomtopia 2022 all happens at the San Jose McEnery Convention Center in downtown San Jose, California. Prepare by reviewing information regarding directions and parking, including bike rack information for our cyclist enthusiasts!
What to bring
We will provide mostly everything you need on site (including food and drinks!), but here is a small list of recommended items you should personally bring:
- You might want to bring your laptop and any device chargers to participate in our sessions during Zoomtopia.
- If you pre-ordered Zoomtopia swag from our virtual store, feel free to wear it! (There’s also a Zoomtopia store onsite, so don’t forget to save room in your suitcase.)
- You also might want to bring a jacket if you’re attending the Celebration of Happiness event, as it’s mostly outdoors.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is not required to attend Zoomtopia, but we ask that for everyone’s health and well-being you follow the guidelines in place for this event:
- If you are feeling unwell or have any symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you do not attend the in-person event and instead take advantage of the virtual experience.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past five days, we ask that you not attend unless your symptoms have improved, and wear a mask until day 10.
- If you become unwell while attending, please leave the event and take a COVID-19 test as a precautionary measure.
Pick up your badge
Registration at San Jose Convention Center is conveniently located on the parkway level, near the main entrance (view floorplan). All attendees entering the premises will go through a security checkpoint at one of two entry points – when entering via the main entrance doors or through the San Jose Hilton.
Mon., Nov. 7 | 2:00pm – 7:00pm (PT)
Tues., Nov. 8 | 6:30am – 7:00pm (PT)
Wed., Nov. 9 | 7:00am – 10:00am (PT).
Download the Mobile App
The convenient mobile app will help you get the most out of your on-site experience. First, download the app:
- Visit the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Download the Cvent Events app.
- Search for Zoomtopia and log in with the name and email you used to register.
- A verification code* will be sent to your mobile number and emailed to you within 30-60 seconds.
- Enter your code. Navigate to the Session Catalog and build your agenda!
*If you do not receive your verification code in your inbox, check your spam or junk folder. Alternatively, try clicking “Didn’t receive a code? Try again” link on the login page. If you are still having issues please reach out to email@example.com. You can also log in to Attendee Hub via a browser and access your agenda there.
Explore the Expo Hall
The New Dimensions Expo is the area to get hands-on training from Zoom product experts, partners, and more, as well as network with other attendees. Additionally, the iconic Jam Van will be parked inside and hosting live musical performances! The expo hall is located on the upper level of the San Jose Convention Center.
Hours are as follows:
Tues., Nov. 8 | 10:00am – 4:00pm (PT)
Wed., Nov. 9 | 9:00am – 1:00pm (PT)
The cool thing about Zoomtopia 2022 is that it’s a hybrid experience. In-person guests can rub elbows with others in the New Dimensions Expo. But you also have the opportunity to interact with virtual attendees in sessions via Zoom’s chat, reactions, and Q&A features. Look for the QR code in each room, the Zoom ID, or the link within each session on the Cvent app to join and participate from your laptop or smartphone.
Get language support
American Sign Language services will be available for all mainstage keynotes onsite in San Jose and streamed for virtual attendees on Zoom Events. For the North American agenda, we will have Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese live audio interpreters for all hybrid and virtual sessions. Additionally, there will be Japanese and Korean interpreters for a select group of sessions on-site.
Party on During the Celebration of Happiness
Join us for unforgettable moments during our Celebration of Happiness event. Enjoy an evening of games, great food, and of course, world-class live music by Lawrence, Yola, and Nelly! The celebration wrapping up on Day 1 is mostly outside, so plan to bring a jacket. And please double-check the weather the day of the event to make sure you’re dressed appropriately. Please note that this performance may include adult content that may be considered profane, vulgar, or offensive by some individuals.
Don’t forget to vote!
Tuesday, Nov. 8, is Election Day! Please remember to mail in your election ballots prior to Zoomtopia.
Zoomtopia is powered by Zoom Events, an all-in-one platform that gives you the power to create engaging virtual experiences that attendees will love.
Build your own branded event hub, manage ticketing and registration, use one dashboard to administer user access, and allow your attendees to network during your event. Zoom Events will give you the ability to host a variety of events, from multi-day summits to multi-track conferences.